Achieving your return goals in today’s world of uncertainty requires an enhanced, flexible approach that combines caution with a certain degree of risk taking.
At Nordea, we believe equilibrium matters.
An all-weather, cautious, balanced portfolio that aims to generate attractive returns:**
- Highly liquid, global, unconstrained solution that manages duration, credit and equity risks flexibly
- Robust tactical asset allocation models and active currency management strategies to help protect the portfolio from strong market downturns
- Risk balancing principles to avoid depending on top-down macro biases and deliver consistent performance
**There can be no warranty that an investment objective, targeted returns and results of an investment structure is achieved. The value of your investment can go up and down, and you could lose some or all of your invested money.
Why add equities to a fixed income portfolio?
Historical fixed income returns are unlikely to be repeated.
Data Source. Nordea Investment Management AB, Multi Assets Team, based on strategic asset allocation assumptions (next 10 years) hedged in EUR. 30.09.2011 – 31.12.2022. The performance represented is historical; past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results and investors may not recover the full amount invested. The value of your investment can go up and down, and you could lose some or all of your invested money. There can be no warranty that an investment objective, targeted returns and results of an investment structure is achieved. The presented figures are estimations of Nordea Investment Management AB and are based on assumptions and on information currently available. No guarantee can be given for the accuracy of the data and these estimations might not be met in the future.
A solution, managed by Nordea’s Multi Assets Team, for investors who:
- are looking for a low risk solution able to preserve capital and generate more consistent returns
- want to increase returns compared to what fixed income markets currently offer
- are willing to have exposure to other sources of risk and return (limited equity exposure)
A full range of flexible fixed income solutions
* Disclaimer: On 16 December 2016 the investment policy of the sub-fund was modified and the sub-fund was renamed from Nordea 1 – Global Short Duration Bond Fund to Nordea 1 – Flexible Fixed Income Plus Fund and with effect as of 23 October 2017 the sub-fund is renamed from Nordea 1 – Flexible Fixed Income Plus Fund to Nordea 1 – Balanced Income Fund and the investment policy of the sub-fund was modified.