Access to information contained on this website is exclusively reserved for professional investors in Luxembourg. Please read the important information below. This contains legal and regulatory information which applies to our company status, use of this website and information about any investment in our products referred to in this website. Note that you will have to accept these terms and conditions before you can proceed. Copyright 2021 by Nordea Investment Funds S.A. – all rights reserved.
Access to information contained on this website is exclusively reserved for investors in Luxembourg. Please read the important information below. This contains legal and regulatory information which applies to our company status, use of this website and information about any investment in our products referred to in this website. Note that you will have to accept these terms and conditions before you can proceed. Copyright 2021 by Nordea Investment Funds S.A. – all rights reserved.
Dear Unit holder,
The Board of Directors of Nordea Investment Funds S.A (the “Management Company”) hereby informs you as unit holder of Nordea Asset Allocation Fund (the “Fund”) about certain changes in relation to the Fund which will enter into force on 18 March 2016:
Changes to the Prospectus of the Fund
1) In chapter 1. “Terms and definitions used in this prospectus” – several new definitions such as: “Accumulating Units”, “AIF”, “Asia”, “Cut-off Time”, “DAC”, “Debt Securities”, “Depositary”, “Derivatives”, “Exchange Traded Fund (“ETF”)”, “Financial Derivatives Instruments”, “Law of 17 December 2010”, “Law of 12 July 2013”, “Principal Distributor”, “Public Authorities”, “Rating Agency”, “Regulation S”, “Regulation S Securities”, “Rule 144A Securities”, “Securities Act”, “Total Net Asset Value”, “UCITS Directive”, “U.S. Person” have been added;
2) In chapter 2. “Introduction”, it is clarified that Units of the Fund shall be not be offered or sold to ultimate beneficial owners which are U.S. Persons; information relating to the “CRS”, the Common Reporting and Due Diligence Standard developed by the OECD in order to introduce a global standard for the automatic exchange of financial account information and to the “DAC”, the Council Directive 2014/107/EU of 9 December 2014 amending Directive 2011/16/EU relating to the mandatory automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation have been inserted and the specific risk warning relating to the Russian market has been removed.
3) In chapter 3. “Management and Administration”, the composition of the Board of Directors of the Management Company has been updated: Allan Polack left the Board on 12 February 2015 and Snorre Storset left the Board on 28 October 2015. Ninni Franceschi has been coopted as new Board Member on 28 October 2015;
4) New chapter 8. “Dealing of Units” has been added to define rules and further clarifications on market timing, excessive trading, postponement of dealing in units, restrictions on subscriptions and conversions and mandatory repurchase of units in case of U.S. Persons investing in units;
5) Chapter 9. “Issue of Units” (previously chapter 8), Chapter 10. “Redemption of Units” (previously chapter 9) and Chapter 11. “Conversion of Units” (previously chapter 10) of the Prospectus now provide further information on the form of subscription, redemption and conversion requests and subsequent subscription requests;
6) In Chapter 9. “Issue of Units” (previously chapter 8), it is now clarified that:
7) In chapter 10. “Redemption of Units” (previously chapter 9) the settlement period for redemptions has changed from 3 to 8 Business Days;
8) In chapter 14. “Charges and Expenses” (previously chapter 13): references to the fixed depositary and administrative agent fee paid in monthly arrears (by the Management Company) and references to the domiciliary agent services provided by Nordea Bank S.A. (previously referred as part of the Administrative Agent fees) have been removed;
9) In chapter 15. “Duties and Responsibilities of Management and Administration” (previously chapter 14):
10) In chapter 18. “Amendment of the Management Regulations” (previously chapter 17): the Depositary no longer approves amendments of the Management Regulations, the depositary solely acknowledges the amendments;
11) In chapter 19. “Duration, Liquidation and Merger” (previously chapter 18): agreement of the Depositary is no longer required if the Management Company decides to liquidate or to merge a Sub-fund; a notification of the Depositary is sufficient;
12) In chapter 19. “Duration, Liquidation and Merger” (previously chapter 18): the threshold of SEK 20 million for liquidation of a Sub-fund and the threshold of SEK 25 million for merger of a Sub-fund have been removed; the Management Company may take such decisions in any event the Management Company thinks is in the interest of the Unit holders of the relevant Sub-fund.
13) Chapter 20. “Taxation” (previously chapter 19) has been updated further to the entry into force of the DAC and the CRS on 1st January 2016;
14) Chapter “21. Investment Restrictions” (previously chapter 20) has been restructured for the purpose of aligning the wording with other Nordea UCITS prospectuses. Furthermore, the following changes have been made (for the avoidance of doubt, these changes do not intend to change the investment policy or strategy of any of the Sub-funds):
15) New chapter. “22. Special Risk Considerations” has been added for the purpose of providing more information on various risks connected with the Fund and its investments. This added information does not mean that the risk profile, investment objective or policy of any Subfund change;
16) In Chapter 23 “Net Asset Value” (previously chapter 21), it is now clarified that publication on Nordea website is possible in case of NAV suspension;
17) The descriptions of the investment objectives and policies of the Sub-funds in the appendices to the Prospectus have been simplified for clarity purposes; however, the scope of the investment objectives or policies has not been changed.
Unit holders who do not agree to the changes as described above may redeem their Units free of any charges (as per the Prospectus), with the exception of any local transaction fees that might be charged by local intermediaries on their own behalf and which are independent from the Fund and the Management Company. Such redemption request must be submitted in accordance with the terms of the Prospectus and must be received by 17 March 2016, 15:30 CET at the latest.
I. More Information
The above mentioned changes are reflected in the March 2016 version of the Prospectus effective as of 18 March 2016, which may be obtained, free of any charges, at the registered office of the Management Company at 562, rue de Neudorf, L-2220 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg as soon as the Luxembourg regulatory authority (CSSF) has issued the official visastamped
official Prospectus. Corresponding changes will be made to the management regulations of the Fund which also are available at the same address. These documents may also be obtained, free of any charges, at the offices of Nordea Funds Ltd, Swedish branch, Mäster Samuelsgatan 21, M541, 105 71 Stockholm, Sweden.
Capitalized terms in this notice shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Prospectus unless the context otherwise requires.
Unit holders having any question relating to the above changes should not hesitate to contact their financial advisor or Nordea Investment Funds S.A., Client Relationship Services, on telephone +352 43 39 50-1.
Luxembourg, 16 February 2016
The Board of Directors of Nordea Investment Funds S.A.
The Management Company
Nordea Investment Funds S.A.
562, rue de Neudorf
R.C.S. Luxembourg B 31619